Sunday 3 January 2021

Hobby Quickie - Ford Capri & Armed Bastards...

It's not an Audi Quatro, it's something a little better...

No time for a long blog entry this weekend, so I just took a moment to grab one of the cars and a couple of the minis that I've been painting over the dead period between Xmas and New Year to throw together a photo opportunity.

Most people seem to fall for the allure of the Audi Quatro from this period, but as I came to cars from the perspective of American muscle, rather than 80's police dramas in the UK, I'm  more into this kind of thing - plus, my old man drove one of these back in the day.

Hopefully I'll be back with something more substantial in the next week or so.

See you then.

2 comments:

  1. It all looks good to me. Still more productive than myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man - I must blog no more than 5% of what I produce at the most!

      Delete

We Print Miniatures - Wasteland Bounty Hunters & Competition...

The gang's all here - Wasteland Bounty Hunters pose for a rare group photo on the outskirts of the sprawl 3D printing is probably rightl...